St. Dominic’s Church or Igreja de São Domingos is a late 16th century Baroque-style church that serves within the Cathedral Parish of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Macau. It is located in the peninsular part of the cityat the Largo de São Domingos, situated near the Leal Senado Building. The construction of the church was finished in 1587 and was overseen by three Spanish Dominican priests. Due to renovations and reconstruction, the current structure dates back to the early 17th century. The church is listed as one of the 29 sites that form the Historic Centre of Macau, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The church was built in a Baroque style and is noted for its mixture of European and local Macanese features in its design. This is demonstrated in the church’s use of Chinese-style roof tiles and doors made of teak. The church’s high altarfeatures a statue of the Madonna and Child as the centrepiece and is flanked by wood and ivory-carved statues of several saints.