The Roman Catholic church of Orani, declared as an independent parish on April 21, 1714, and also known as Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish Church is named after its Patroness, “Nuestra Señora del Rosario de Orani“. The church is an example of a mixture of old and new architecture. Although the church was drastically restructured and changed, it still maintains the same lines and design of the old façade albeit with a different finish. The ceiling was heightened, the tile flooring changed to marble and the upper side windows demolished to give way to modern stained glass artwork despite the church’s original Baroque and Neoclassic theme. The former Neoclassic altar, which was demolished in the late 1980s, has become the inspiration for the current altar which was built and blessed in 2012.